Industry Week 2016
Trade fairs, Las Vegas, NV, Oct 28, 2016
Discover more at the Schaeffler booth where an exciting combination of innovation, information and interaction awaits
At Schaeffler, we are MORE than just products and technology. For more than 40 years, we have been committed to the success of our aftermarket partners and offer unique solutions for mutual success. Join us as we look into the future of the aftermarket together.
Experience the full range of products and services Schaeffler Automotive Aftermarket offers at Industry Week 2016. Our dedicated team of sales, product and training professionals are available to answer your questions, discuss your needs and develop strategies for complete business solutions.
Come by Exhibit #108 at ATRA to:
- Be part of the largest gathering of transmission professionals in the world.
- See the only expo exclusively dedicated to transmission repair.
- Get the latest technical information, plus details on new products and service offerings.
- Join us at the Paris Hotel & Casino on Oct. 28 from 2-7 p.m. and Oct. 29 from 12-5 p.m.
Come by Booth #2234 at AAPEX to:
- Explore the latest solutions and services Schaeffler has to offer with our new virtual reality.
- Stop by the REPXPERT station to register for our exclusive service portal and win a prize.
- Sign up to receive our quarterly newsletters and get a Starbucks gift card.
- Learn from our technical experts during our in-booth, hands-on, live training demonstrations.
- Network throughout the show with our team of sales and product professionals in our hospitality center.
- Visit us at The Sands Expo from Nov. 1-3 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. each day.
Contact your Schaeffler account representative for more details or to schedule an in-person meeting.
For more than 25 years, Automotive Aftermarket Products Expo (AAPEX) has been the premiere global event representing the $356 billion global aftermarket auto parts industry. Located at the majestic Sands Expo, AAPEX 2016 will feature more than 2,200 automotive aftermarket manufacturers and suppliers showcasing innovative products, services and technologies to more than an estimated 44,000 targeted buyers. AAPEX is co-owned by the Auto Care Association and the Automotive Aftermarket Suppliers Association (AASA), the light vehicle aftermarket division of the Motor & Equipment Manufacturers Association (MEMA).
Date and Location
- Las Vegas, NV