INA Idler Pulley
A small part with a lot of responsibility
Major car and engine manufacturers have trusted INA belt-drive components for many years. High-quality INA idler pulleys are selected by OE manufacturers in both timing drive and front-end accessory drive (FEAD) systems.
Idler pulleys have to meet the same standards for service life and noise as tensioners. They are used to calm critical belt sections, to avoid collision problems with surrounding components, to guide the belt or to increase the angle of belt-wrap on neighboring pulleys.
High-precision, single-row ball bearings with an increased grease reservoir have proven to be effective here. If needed, double-row angular contact ball bearings, also with an optimized grease reservoir, can be used. Depending on requirements, these bearings are individually tuned, have high-temperature roller-bearing greases and the appropriate seals made of plastic or steel.
INA Idler Pulley – the highest quality means long-term performance of timing drive and FEAD.
- Individually-optimized belt-drive layout possible
- Precision-tuned for specific applications
- Minimal grease loss, increased grease reservoir
- Quite operation and low noise over service life
- Resistant to temperature and surrounding influences
- Highest quality for long-term performance
- Can be used for timing drive and FEAD systems