INA Tensioner Pulley with/ without Tensioning Arm
Constant belt tension – in all driving conditions
For many years, major car and engine manufacturers have trusted INA belt-drive components. They select high-quality INA tensioners in both timing drive and front-end accessory drive (FEAD) systems.
To transmit the required power to the FEAD system, the correct belt tension is essential. If tension is wrong, the belts and all FEAD components wear quickly.
In this case, single-row ball bearings with an increased grease reservoir have proven to be effective. If needed, double-row angular contact ball bearings, also with an optimized grease reservoir, can be used. All bearings and tensioner systems are precision-tuned to meet corresponding requirements and outfitted with high-temperature roller-bearing greases and seals. Depending on requirements, these bearings have pulleys made of plastic or steel.
Tensioner pulleys and tensioning systems from INA always ensure constant belt tensioning, and with it the durability of the entire belt-drive.
- Precision-tuned for specific applications
- Minimal grease loss, increased grease reservoir
- Quiet operation and low noise over service life
- Resistant to temperature and surrounding influences
- Keeps near-constant tension on the belt via pre-tensioned tensioning arm
- Smooth drive even for the highest requirements via spring-damper element