INA Tensioning Guide
So that everything runs smoothly all the time
High temperatures during engine operation cause the timing chain to expand. INA Tensioning Guides compensate for this expansion by way of a hydraulic piston. This provides exact valve timing accuracy, even at high temperatures, and prevents the chain from slipping. It also reduces chain and sprocket wear.
- Ensures low-wear operation
- Delivers long service life
- Perfectly selected compound materials
- Precise guidance of the timing chain
- 100% valve-timing accuracy